Do you want to potentially change the lives of millions? Make a long-lasting footprint and impact the growth of a global MedTech leader as you support our cloud journey?
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? Then keep on reading
A bit about the team
As a result of our cloud journey the past years, we are fortunate to have grown into a position where we need to strengthen our Cloud Application Development team with a key mid-level to senior C# .Net Developer.
We have an Agile Development team of skilled and dedicated people building a cloud application. The application is hosted and operated by us as a Software-as-a-Service. Our collaborative culture makes it possible for us to effectively provide and receive feedback and achieve our goals. Going beyond together is one of our 3 core values. The other two values Pioneering for better solutions and Passion for impact is part of our DNA. We relentlessly sprint after sprint deliver an application satisfying our customers’ growing needs. We aim to have fun at work – as we know it is the team culture that is the fuel for our growth.
About the role
In the role as Cloud Application Backend Developer, you will be joining an international Scrum team of 8-10 members. The team is responsible for a specific part of our core domain.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Quickly become a respected full member of the team by showing enthusiasm for learning in areas new to you, and equally enthusiastic of teaching your peers in area of your expertise.
- Above all you are a team player, and no task is too little or too big for you to take on working to secure your team to grow.
You have practical experience within the field of Cloud Application Development and Software-as-a-Service. Preferable within Azure and Microsoft in general. You know the dos and don’ts in Microservice design. Your motivation should be about helping your team succeed delivering simple and maintainable code, which results in stable and reliable solutions for our customers.
This will be your 2nd or 3rd position, and you bring a lot of experience with you as a solid foundation from where you can grow into an expert within our domain.
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) in Technology.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing backends for applications using Microsoft development stack. Preferably Kubernetes experience.
- Mastering Microsoft .Net - ideally including frameworks covering messaging, CQS and NoSQL databases.
Your personal competencies:
- We expect you are good at problem solving, able to self-correct, have a broad range of experience and knowledge has been converted to intuition.
- Ability to simplify, visualize, review, develop and implement new application workflows in clean C# code.
- Open to change and ability to cope with transformation.
- Good communication skills towards the team and stakeholders.
- Motivated by doing things right as well as doing the right things.
- Your coding craftsmanship is excellent, and you can demonstrate your knowledge on concepts like
- Clean Architecture
- Microservice Architecture
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Test Driven Development (TDD or BDD)
What we offer
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in a CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Come join us, if you want to help bring back hearing to millions of people around the world, unlock the potential of the hearing aid industry and amplify your own life.
Sounds wonderful? Join us
We can't wait to hear from you, so send your CV as soon as possible. We will review candidates on an ongoing basis.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.