To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound a part of everyone’s life, we are looking for a high potential student assistant for our IT Strategy and Governance team in Global IT.
If you are fascinated about how to design and orchestrate Information & Technology strategy, structures and processes for a large global organization, this is your chance to join our team. We are eagerly waiting for you.
Working as a Student Assistant in WS Audiology
As a student assistant, you will be an integral part of the IT Strategy and Governance team in Global IT and work closely together with the IT Management team, EA team, InfoSec team, and subject matter experts across the organization. This will give you an excellent experience working with topics of IT Strategy, IT Management, and IT Governance in a global company.
Tasks and responsibilities
We expect for you to:
- Support IT strategy and governance projects by assisting in project planning, coordination, and tracking. Prepare reports, presentations, and dashboards to communicate key metrics and progress to stakeholders.
- Assist in documenting policies, and procedures.
- Assist in organizing meetings, workshops, and training sessions related to IT strategy and governance.
- Continuously update your knowledge on IT strategy, governance frameworks (such as COBIT, ITIL), and emerging trends in the IT industry. Stay informed about new technologies and their potential impact on the organization's IT strategy.
- Be proactive and speak up if you have observations or ideas to improve the IT organization
- You are currently doing your master’s degree with at least 1 year left of studying either at ITU, DTU or CBS
- You have a strong analytical and structured mindset, - you simply love data
- You know your ways around Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a strong communicator, and you are fluent in English, in writing and speaking
- You are proactive, self-driven – get things done and have a cool positive vibe
- You like interacting with people
You will structure your work time in close dialogue with the team, and you will be able to have a flexible work schedule that enables you to excel both in your academic endeavors as well as at WS Audiology. You can expect a workload of around 12-15 hours pr. week with flexibility around exams and vacations.
The position is at our CO2 neutral HQ in Lynge, close to Farum and Allerød, with gourmet canteen, fitness center, outdoor running track and much more.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but deadline is 15th of October 2023.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to Didde-Marie Højberg at email@example.com.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.