To deliver on our corporate purpose of making a wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, WS Audiology is looking for an experienced Senior Sitecore Developer to help us to drive decisions about technical choices.
In this role, you’ll become a part of an international Scrum team that is covering the whole world with solutions for our retail customers. Solutions are implemented globally for different brands in more than 20 markets, so you’ll work a lot with colleagues from Commercial Systems, Digital Marketing, and brand representatives.
It is an opportunity to join our newly-built IT Hub with the possibility to work almost fully remotely.
What you will do
In this role, you will be accountable for developing new functionality in the existing code base/improve the already developed capabilities by writing code adhering to coding best practices. You will play an instrumental role in guiding, mentoring, and leading other team members to build a high-performing development organization.
In summary, in this position you will have the following capacity and responsibilities:
- Analyze the requirements, and work with the team to conclude on best tech decisions keeping long/short term goals in mind.
- Drive to improve on existing processes, i.e. best coding practices, code reviews, unit tests, etc.
- Release Management - Plan / Participate / Lead Production deployment activities and ensure successful completion end-to-end.
- Making sure the team can perform from a technical perspective. Be open and proactive in knowledge sharing to create advanced internal development capabilities.
- Leading the team to handle technical debts.
- Contribute to evolving and grooming the team to work in agile mode
What you bring
You will find success in this role if you are experienced, able to contribute and lead to technical decisions keeping long-term, and short-term goals in the frame. You work comfortably and efficiently in international and remote teams having a common goal.
- At least 5 years of full-stack Sitecore experience in Agile setup,
- Solid background with .Net (C#) based software development,
- Proficiency in could technologies (Microsoft Azure),
- Knowledge or working experience with ReactJS, TypeScript, NextJS, Styled Components (CSS in JS lib)
- Possess a good understanding of different software architectures.
- Working experience in Sitecore 10 (and Sitecore Headless Development) is a big plus
Your personal competencies:
- Passionate to meet the tech challenges and drive to a solution, and implementation,
- A team-oriented person with an ability to focus on their own task, while contributing to the overall goals of your team.
- Effective decision-maker,
- Excellent people skills, and capability to build solid working relationships with stakeholders across the globe.
Our corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English verbally and in writing.
We can offer you
Growth: we have a training budget for you, access to the LinkedIn Learning platform, and the possibility to work with modern technologies within a med-tech company,
Work-life balance: possibility to work almost fully remotely during flexible working hours,
Benefits: private medical care, life insurance, sports card, discounts on our products, integration events, holiday bonus, and much more,
Diversity: a chance to become a part of our newly built IT HUB which will be a part of our global IT Commercial Systems team.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.