Are you interested in designing digital solutions that make a difference for hearing aid users' quality of life? Are you driven by creating good user experiences and make tech-heavy applications user-friendly? Do you enjoy applying user research methods to your daily work? Then it might be you that we are looking for as our new User Experience (UX) Student Assistant!
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds Wonderful? Then keep on reading
About the role
As a UX Student Assistant in WS Audiology, you will be a member of our Research and Development department located in our headquarter in Lynge, Denmark.
You will be a part of our UX team that focuses on various solutions such as:
- Our audiological tool to fit hearing aids
- Apps to support hearing aid wearers,
- Remote fitting solutions and more.
You will work across multiple agile teams consisting of UX Designers, Audiologists, Software Developers and Software Testers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Researching current UX design trends
- Assisting Planning and execution of usability tests
- Designing user interfaces, including components creation and documentation in Figma
- Preparing and maintaining software design specifications
- Ad hoc tasks coming from the team
- You are an enrolled student in media design, graphic design, UX design or similar
- We would like you to be studying a relevant digital design education at AAU, DTU, ITU or similar, and would like you to be on your 4.-5. semester on your bachelor or 1.-2. semester on your master.
- You have experience with Figma
- You have experience with usability methods and user interaction design
- You are outgoing, communicative, and enjoying team work
- The corporate language is English, so you need to have professional proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing.
You will have to work at our headquarter in Lynge, which is accessible by public transport. The workload will be approximately 15 hours/week spread over two days. We are very flexible during exam periods.
Sounds Wonderful? Join us
Send your CV as soon as possible, as we are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis but no later than the 28th of September 2023. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Paul Trow at email@example.com.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.