To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound a part of everyone’s life, we are looking for a high potential student assistant for our Enterprise Architects in Global IT.
If you are fascinated about the intersection between IT and business, this is your chance to join our team. We are eagerly waiting for you.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds Wonderful? Then keep on reading
Working as a Student Assistant in WS Audiology
As a student assistant, you will be an integral part of the Enterprise Architecture team in Global IT and work closely together with InfoSec team members, solution architects and subject matter experts across the organization. This will give you an extensive insights into how an enterprise architecture team operates within IT in a global business setup.
Tasks and responsibilities
- We expect you to assist us with the following tasks:
- Collecting data about our IT landscape and document it in our EA tool
- Train stakeholders in EA tool usage
- Participate in outlining our principles, solution strategies and our future state architecture.
- Create presentation and training materials, diagram drawings.
- Assist with analytical tasks
- You are currently doing your master’s degree with at least 1 year left of studying either at ITU, DTU or CBS
- Perhaps you already have had a student job in IT or RnD?
- You have a good technical and structured mindset, - you simply love data
- You know your ways around Excel and PowerPoint
- You are a great communicator, and you are fluent in English, in writing and speaking – preferably also in Danish
- You are proactive, self-motivated – get things done and have a cool positive vibe
- You like interacting with people
You will structure your work time in close dialogue with the team, and you will be able to have a flexible work schedule that enables you to excel both in your academic endeavors as well as at WS Audiology. You can expect a workload of around 12-15 hours pr. week with flexibility around exams and vacations.
The position is at our CO2 neutral HQ in Lynge, close to Farum and Allerød, with canteen, fitness center, outdoor running track and much more.
Sounds Wonderful? Join us
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but deadline is the 15th of October 2023.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to Mai-Britt Winther, Head of Enterprise Architecture, at email@example.com.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.