Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? Then keep on reading
You will form part of our dedicated in-house Logistical team. The team consists of 6 team members, with your main responsibility being to capture repair data into our ERP system and pack daily parcels for dispatch.
The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and able to work independently. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to learn and grow with a company, we want to hear from you!
As our new Logistics Administrator:
Main responsibilities and tasks e.g.
- Review and enter documents into ERP system.
- Enter data into computer systems, databases, and/or applications.
- Liaising with customers through tools to provide repair quotes and order statuses.
- Opening and closing of parcels received from Warehouse or dispatch.
- Uphold a high standard of cleanliness and good organization skills to ensure that the work environment is always orderly and safe.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to follow guidelines and procedures.
- Excellent Corporate Communication skills
- Always adhering to the requirements and prescriptions of the Quality Management Policy as described in the Quality Management Manual.
To be successful in the role as our new Logistics Administrator,
You will need to have a friendly personality with good communication skills. You will need to be able to work as part of a team as well independantly. You must be a quick learner, fast and efficient with a sense of urgency as well as a good problem solver. Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all data.
To summarize, we are hoping to see the following qualifications in you:
- 2-3 Years work experience in a similar role
- Ability to process data quickly and accurately.
- Product and industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Advance computer proficiency
- The corporate language is English, so you need to have professional proficiency in both verbal and written English.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include a competitive base salary, medical contributions, pension contributions, and KPI based bonus structure.
Sounds wonderful? Join us
Please submit your CV (or other documents) as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is 22 September 2023. In case you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Welmarie Oosthuizen at email@example.com
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.