To deliver on our corporate purpose of making a wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, WS Audiology is looking for a System Specialist to manage the most crucial systems within the company - for the ERP application portfolio and infrastructure.
In your new role, you’ll join an international team, and you’ll work closely with different teams on topics including, Support, Change requests, and administration to ensure the smooth running of systems.
What you will do
Incident and Problem Management
- Respond promptly to incidents, investigate & provide a permanent solution,
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
Availability Management and Disaster Recovery
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of availability,
- Support Business continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Automation of routines tasks and Operations using Ansible or other tools,
- Maintain and improve the existing disaster recovery concepts,
- Maintain awareness of new technologies that might enhance device operation, capacity, and performance.
- Manage the activities associated with patch management, audit, and compliance of DB,
- Ensure that all infrastructure Change requests are maintained, followed according to policies and recommendations,
- Ensure that all routine maintenance tasks are completed on all operational infrastructures.
What you bring
The System Specialist is an experienced IT professional with a strong flair for Linux administration, Windows systems, scripting, and automation with good innovation and interdisciplinary collaboration skills. Solid practical experience in Linux is required.
- Proficient in managing Linux systems through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems,
- Install, Configure, Patching, Backup, Recover, and Maintain the RedHat Linux system,
- Proficient in Tuning, Security, Monitoring, and Capacity planning,
- Experience in High Availability (HA), Disaster Recovery (DR) for Enterprise large systems,
- Hands-on experience in managing Servers deployed on the cloud (Microsoft Azure preferred),
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement proactive measures. Monitor the effectiveness of implemented measures,
- Ansible experience would be an added advantage.
- RedHat Linux 6,7 & 8 Administration
- Ansible Administration
- Linux Performance Troubleshooting
- Operating Systems Backup & Recovery
- Upgrade, Migration, and patching
What we offer
- Stable employment conditions based on the contract of employment,
- Possibility to gain experience in international, distracted teams,
- Stable employment conditions,
- Possibilities for development, such as training budget and access to the LinkedIn Learning platform,
- Package of additional benefits, like sports cards, private medical care, benefit platform, and life insurance.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.