Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? Then keep on reading.
About the team
Based out of our HQ in Lynge, you will join the Strategic Development & Digitalization team which is part of EMEA Operations. With manufacturing of our hearing aids on-site in Lynge linked with our global operations networks, you will be working on projects across our EMEA region.
EMEA Operations Strategic Development & Digitalization (SDD) is responsible for driving strategic development and deployment across EMEA Operations.
In brief, the focus of our team is to support growth and boost service levels by delivering strategic projects, leading the digitalization journey, and creating a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
As the new Project Manager of the Strategic Development & Digitalization team, your primary focus will be to drive strategic projects and support the strategic development of EMEA Operations. Your projects will involve areas such as supply chain optimization, digital transformation, or automation of manufacturing processes, depending on your background and interests. You will be based at our Global HQ in Lynge, but will work closely with stakeholders from our global network and at all levels of the organization.
To succeed in the role, it is essential that you bring project management experience from a global manufacturing organization. At the same time, you must have a practical and holistic mindset, and thrive in a globally, diverse environment where you will have to manage stakeholders from all areas and levels of the business.
- Preferably have a Master in Business, Economics, Engineering or similar
- 1-2 years of project management experience from larger production company
- Several years of Global Operation/Supply chain experience
- Good analytical skills with ability to handle large quantitative analyses.
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and other basic windows tool
- Experience with digital transformation is a plus.
- You have a high degree of empathy and good ability to interact across the organization in an international setting as well as strong communication skills.
- Take accountability and thrive with driving others forward in order to reach the result together You believe in creating results together with others and can communicate with people on many different levels and with different professions.
- You are methodical and structured as well as being focused, committed, and motivated by creating results together with your team members. You are curious by nature and seek information when needed.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
You will have the opportunity to impact our ability to bring awesome products to life, products that have crucial impact on making the lives better for our hearing aid users around the world.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club as well as good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter, is a CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark
Sounds wonderful? Join us
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. In case you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Jeppe Astrup at email@example.com
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.