Join Our Team as a Senior Data Commercial Analyst!
Are you someone who loves delving into data, solving problems, and turning insights into business opportunities? We're looking for a talented individual to join our Data Strategy & Insights team as a Senior Data Commercial Analyst.
What you will do
As a Senior Data Commercial Analyst in our Data Strategy & Insights team, your objective will be to analyze data sources, integrity, quality and turn complex data into commercial opportunities.
You will play a crucial role in enhancing our commercial excellence and sales efficiency by assessing data requirements and data sources to digital insights and tools to drive business developments. You will work closely with colleagues in across the organization in our pursuit of delivering Wonderful Sound for All,
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
Customer/Consumer Insights: Review data specifications, requirements, and identify test points within data sources to assist digital insights and tools to drive business development
Commercial Insights: Close collaboration with CRM, Commercial Excellence & Commercial Tools, to secure data to drive user adoption and efficiency
Data Environments: Support data quality and governance initiatives across multiple internal and external customer facing platforms to define and drive implementation data initiative
Identifying Data Sources: Evaluating potential data sources and documenting their suitability for projects
Connecting Data with Business Processes: Identifying opportunities to use data to enhance customer service and sales processes from start to finish
Improving Processes and Documentation: Document existing processes and suggest improvements to make our BI platform more accessible, accurate, and scalable. Develop and document best practices for extracting data to educate our users.
What you bring
The successful candidate will have a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our commercial operations. You will display strong communication and interpersonal ability to work with people.
- Background in commercial or business analytics, preferably from a consulting role in strategy, business intelligence, data analysis
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development
- Fundamental SQL-knowledge and hands-on experience in data extraction across various systems like ERP, Finance, BI tools, and CRM
- Some experience in Project Management related to data platforms
- Ability to handle complex data from diverse sources and quickly grasp new datasets and structures
- Strong in data storytelling and interpreting data
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and presentations on how to solve problems given the assessment on data
- Passion for data, coupled with a solid analytical and commercial mindset
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Commitment to continuous learning and elevating quality
- Skilled in stakeholder management, ensuring alignment and buy-in across various levels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex information concisely
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.